Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Debut




Welcome to the inaugural posting of E's Blog. This site will be dedicated to all things Engelken. My name is Matthew Engelken, and I hope to share bits and pieces of my life with my family and friends.

I live in Rancho Santa Margarita with my wife and son. April and I have been married for six years, and our son, Caden is two. We do have a scheduled delivery in April of 2008 (at this time, we are 80% sure that the delivery will be of the female variety). Most of the postings will deal directly with our comings and goings. Cade will receive the lions share of publicity. We will see how he deals with sharing the spotlight come next spring.

Of course, the Kansas City Chiefs will warrant much coverage on the blog. Tomorrow is an important day for us (yes, I said us). If KC continues the dominance over the Raiders, the Chiefs will be atop the AFC West standings.

With minimal fanfare, let the blog begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment