Sunday, March 7, 2010

CoD : The Serenity Prayers

 Picture is taken from :
http://blogs.targetx.com/pbu/Trevor/Nature_Mountains.jpg

Topic starter : Monday, March 8, 2010 (1:48 am)

Have you ever heard about the serenity prayer?

If you haven't, let me type that down for you.

~.*.~

God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
And wisdom to know the difference

-Reinhold Niebuhr-

~.*.~

 
Maaaaannn..

I've just realized something.

Those words. That prayer.

Is something powerful!

And it can be applied in all of areas of our lifes.

It's indeed soo very true!!

There are some things that we can change.

And some that cannot be changed.

And it's real important to know which one which!!

Topic ended : March 8, 2010 (1:56 am)

-Indah-
the soul traveller

No comments:

Post a Comment